
Today all of us Girls got haircuts. No big deal for the Girl and I. But it was only Little Sister's third haircut and it was the first time that she got the whole shi-bang...shampoo, trim and blow out. Previously she'd just gotten her hair trimmed. I was almost certain that shampooing was out of the question but the Girl got her haircut first and Little Sister intently watched every step of the process. When the time

came for Little Sister's turn I asked her if she wanted to get her hair washed and much to my surprise she nodded eagerly. During the haircut she was very cooperative and complied whenever our stylist asked her to look down or to turn her head this way or that. So much for the M& M's that were conveniently stashed in my purse waiting to be pulled out as a tool to get her to sit still. It all went off

without a hitch, even the blow-drying. Which was another surprise as at home she won't get near me if the blow dryer is in my hands, even if I'm just doing my own hair. The finished product was one be-You-tiful Little Sister who still refers to herself as 'You.'
1 comment:
I want to see the AFTER shots : )
Post a Comment