Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All I want for Christmas...

is one (or two) of these!!
I saw them last night, Tori and Dean were taking a ride through the park with Liam and Stella on their reality show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. Afterwards I hopped off the couch and went to my trusty friend - the internet. After a quick search I found them here. After checking out the website I am even more in love. They have so many variations from a single, to a double, to one that is even compatible with certain infant seats. Not to mention that they easily go from bike to stroller with ease! Move over, double jogging stroller this could easily replace the soft spot I held in my heart for you. Can't you just picture it - me, Baby Sister and New Addition on the double with J and the Girl on the single?! Ah, bliss. I wonder if they come with the blue skies and sunshine as an option too. I'll take one in green...and another in orange.

No comments: