Sunday, January 17, 2010

Summer Accessories

Seems that we are pining away for summer (at least spring, or maybe just a tropical getaway) in this household as illustrated by the way that my Girls were accessorizing today. These sweet tootsies belong to none other than Baby Sister (of course!!). Unfortunately, I have a feeling that these cute little flip-flops once belonging to the Girl will not fit any more by the time it is warm enough for her to
actually wear them outside of the climate controlled atmosphere of our home. And the Girl is serving up some delicious cupcakes while sporting new swim goggles. So new that she hasn't gotten around to taking off the protective plastic cling covering the lenses. She just got them today. J needed some for the swimming that he will be doing as part of his training for a triathalon and of course she begged for her own pair. She wore them practically all afternoon and informed me that whenever I cut up onions (as I was doing as part of my meal preparation for dinner) that she would wear them so that she didn't cry. Smart cookie!!

No comments: