
Meet Baby UB. She arrived a couple of Saturdays ago, on the 12th, and is the first child of my dear college friend and her husband, incidentally, also a good college friend. Anyhow, I've been calling this little angel UB since she was in the womb, UB for Urban Baby as her parents live just outside the city (not to mention, a couple of years ago they lived in a one-bedroom shoebox in the heart of the city) and because they chose not to know whether or not they were having a boy or girl. I'm still calling her UB, as she yet remains nameless. Besides, even if she did have a name I wouldn't share it with you, remember I don't do names. I got to meet this sweetie last Wednesday afternoon and she is so stinking cute. As you can see, she is rockin' the hair. As I type this, Grandma C is somewhere up in the sky, on a plane all the way from Taiwan to meet this beauty!! She has been patiently waiting for the past 10 days...as patiently as any grandma can, especially a new grandma! Congrats my dear friends and welcome to the world Miss UB!
No comments:
Post a Comment