
....and I'll cry if I want to. Cry if I want to.

We had a plethora of cupcakes. Triple Chocolate and Golden Vanilla homemade - straight from the Betty Crocker box! And Baby Sister's cake was carrot cake made from scratch. I just couldn't bring myself to taint her little system with all of those preservatives.
She


wasn't quite sure what to make of that candle.
"Are you really gonna make me eat this Daadaa?"

"I guess it isn't so bad."

"Finger-lickin' good in fact."

And of course the Girl, who had already eaten a cupcake, or I should say the frosting off of a cupcake, was waiting in the wings for her chance to get at Baby Sister's frosting.

Things really didn't start to get too messy until Baby Sister discovered the plates upon which the cake was resting.

Where's Baby Sister?

Peek-a-boo!!

"Oh wow, another plate!"

Turn it upside down....

....and what have you got?

Dump cake!

Tastes pretty good after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment