
Does it make me a bad mother if yesterday the gals in Tot Watch at the Y discovered (before I did) that Baby Miss has a new tooth? When I went to pick her up she was standing between the two Y employees and giggling. They told me that she'd been giggling for quite some time and that they were admiring her new tooth. New tooth?! What?! Sure enough, plain as day, already broken through the gum and everything, a gleaming little pearl on the top right front and next to it a little nub on the left just waiting to break the surface. Far be it from me to go looking for teeth, especially when I don't expect them. Thanks to the other Girls, who were past 15 months before they ever got their first tooth, I guess I just don't give it much thought. I do love that this little peanut is on her own schedule and that she now has 3 teeth. And I love the Tot Watch ladies for being so observant - who knows how long that little tooth would've gone undiscovered without them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment