Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Resemblance?

This doll belongs to the Girl, she's had it for years. Kinda reminds me of someone else I know...
And we are getting ever closer to the final stage of unlimited mobility - walking. Baby Miss has been cruising around furniture
for so long now that J and I were sure she'd walk by Christmas. But the holidays are long gone and our Baby Miss still feels the need for the stability that unmovable masses provide. Recently she has begun pushing the laundry basket around and this evening there was this. Another step closer as she put the first few yards (and certainly not the last!) of strolling behind her. And as cute as it will be to see her 'toddling' around, I am in no hurry. As the term implies, it will bring her days of babyhood to a close and I'm just not ready for that yet.

No comments: