a mess. My house that is. Not too long ago I aired my dirty little secret on this blog. But I felt compelled to show you proof that on occasion my house is orderly and clean. As of now, it has been that way for a week and a half (at least this one room anyway) ever since we rearranged the furniture. Over four years of living here and we finally made a change. It dawned on us that the largest room in our house should not be solely devoted to toys and designated as the playroom. Hence the new arrangement. We are now left to wonder why it took us that long to figure it out.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Not Always...
a mess. My house that is. Not too long ago I aired my dirty little secret on this blog. But I felt compelled to show you proof that on occasion my house is orderly and clean. As of now, it has been that way for a week and a half (at least this one room anyway) ever since we rearranged the furniture. Over four years of living here and we finally made a change. It dawned on us that the largest room in our house should not be solely devoted to toys and designated as the playroom. Hence the new arrangement. We are now left to wonder why it took us that long to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment