This is what our new bedtime routine looks like. All three of us piled into the Girl's bed to read a story or two. Used to be that I'd put Little Sister to bed first which consisted of some singing and rocking in her room, before putting her into the crib. Then I'd head down the hall to the Girl's room to read stories and say prayers. But since school has started, on some nights I have been putting the Girl to bed first and Little Sister barges right in, climbs up on the Girl's bed, crawls over me and inserts herself cozily between us.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Bedtime routine
This is what our new bedtime routine looks like. All three of us piled into the Girl's bed to read a story or two. Used to be that I'd put Little Sister to bed first which consisted of some singing and rocking in her room, before putting her into the crib. Then I'd head down the hall to the Girl's room to read stories and say prayers. But since school has started, on some nights I have been putting the Girl to bed first and Little Sister barges right in, climbs up on the Girl's bed, crawls over me and inserts herself cozily between us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment