
This is me as drawn by the Girl on the front of the Mother's Day card that she created for me at school. I love the dress, heels and ginormous purple earrings (they are almost as big as my lips!) and that I only have five fingers on each hand (instead of seven like the person she drew the other day). In addition to this artful card, she also made me a small clay bowl that she painted with pink and purple stripes before it was glazed at school. It is lovely and very similar to the pottery knick-knacks that her Daddy made as a kid. But, as far as gifts go I already have...

one...

two...

and three. The best and only gifts I'll ever need on Mother's Day.

We did manage to squeeze in an impromptu picnic dinner, at our favorite local park, between rain showers.
No comments:
Post a Comment