
Visions of sugarplums were surely dancing in their heads at this point.


Santa brought the Girls matching dolls - Tinkerbell for Baby Sister and Princess Tiana for the Girl.

Santa also brought them their own Camelbak water bottles as they are always stealing Momma's, especially Baby Sister.

The Girl was busy unwrapping as she was also helping Baby Sister who showed no real interest in tearing paper.

The Girl was also good (probably too good) at showing Baby Sister how to play with her new toys.

This was the Girl's gift to Baby Sister, a little Hello Kitty in a fuzzy bunny costume.



The only Christmas presents I'll ever need!!

They got the Rose Petal Cottage along with the washer and sink for Christmas. I'd had my eye on it for well over a year

now but just couldn't stomach the $99.99 price, especially not knowing whether or not it would provide long-term enjoyment or would only be played with for a few days before the novelty wore off and it was abandoned. But thanks to Black Friday (and my friend - thanks M!!) I got the cottage for $14.99 and the washer and dryer, which were normally $29.99 each, for $9.99 a piece. As it turns out, it was the best $35 I ever spent as both Girls L-O-V-E-D it. As soon as the Girl unwrapped the cottage she climbed on the box, hugged it and exclaimed, "This is just what I've always wanted!" From the moment J got it assembled the Girls were playing inside it and spent practically the entire remainder of the day there. I even caught Baby Sister playing by herself in it in the evening, in complete darkness!!

Here is the Girl flashing her new camera at me. The camera that she'd apparently asked Santa for last year and he totally misunderstood and brought her an actual kid-tough digital camera instead. I've heard about Santa's mistake all year long. Lucky for me, Santa left this one in her stocking this year! And notice Baby Sister in the background - standing all by herself, holding nothing and not realizing it. Of course the moment that she realized it she plopped straight to her knees.

Cooking something up, although we'll have to discuss "burner safety" with her. Ha, ha!!
Christmas is truly magical as seen through their eyes! My favorite part of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment