Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Oh my!
Every night before bed I read a few Bible stories to the Girl from her children's Bible. Last Thursday we were reading about Jesus washing the disciples' feet. Jesus began to speak of the betrayal and all the disciples wanted to know which of them would betray him. Jesus answered them, "The one I give this piece of bread to." He handed it to Judas saying, "Do what you must." And Judas left immediately. Upon hearing this, the Girl piped in, "It's like America's Next Top Model, if you don't get a picture you have to leave." Ha, guilty as charged!! I must now reluctantly admit that I watch America's Next Top Model and that the Girl has obviously seen her fair share of episodes to know the drill. I like to think that, like myself, the Big Guy upstairs got a good chuckle out of her remark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment