Monday, October 29, 2012
Eighty-two...
the number of drafts waiting to be written and posted, dated as far back as April 11th of last year! Times that number by two and you have the number of blog posts that I probably meant to write and never even got around to setting up a draft in my blog editor. That's a lot of catching up to do! And, I do intend to get caught up...eventually. I plan on easing back into things and filling in the blanks of all those back-logged draft posts as best as I can eventhough many of the details may be lost forever in the far reaches of my memory. You might've been wondering, "What happened?" As best I can tell - life. Life happened. No guarantees that it won't prevent me from keeping up with this little blog in the future {especially, say, come next spring} but for now, I'm back. Or at least, I hope to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love to see all the new posts :)
Post a Comment