Monday, March 7, 2011

Because I Can

The Girl
14 weeks
Lil Sister
23 weeks

Baby Miss
16 weeks


Here are my Girls, all in the same outfit, all at a different age. J things I'm a bit fanatical about taking pics of them wearing the same outfits. I disagree. If I were fanatical, they'd all be the exact same age, to the day, in these pictures. I just do it because I can and because I like to. I think it's fun to compare. It's fun to recall how much hair the Girl had, how teeny-tiny Lil Sister was and how Baby Miss seems to be a good blend of her two older sisters.
And, in non-related news, look who discovered her thumb last night.

1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

This is super sweet. It's amazing how similar they look, yet very different. Precious little girls!