In addition to these sweet little pearly whites, Baby Sister now has her top two molars, which I spotted on Thursday during a diaper change that Baby Sister was none too happy about. In mid-holler with her mouth wide open I noticed a nub of white in the upper left corner of her mouth. I stuck my finger in there for further confirmation and as soon as she bit down I got my answer. I then wriggled my finger over to the other side of her mouth and found it's matching partner. Yea teeth!!Monday, April 12, 2010
Holy Molars!!
In addition to these sweet little pearly whites, Baby Sister now has her top two molars, which I spotted on Thursday during a diaper change that Baby Sister was none too happy about. In mid-holler with her mouth wide open I noticed a nub of white in the upper left corner of her mouth. I stuck my finger in there for further confirmation and as soon as she bit down I got my answer. I then wriggled my finger over to the other side of her mouth and found it's matching partner. Yea teeth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment