
Today Baby Sister opened the drawer beneath our stove and climbed right in with the pots and pans. I couldn't help but think of a book that the girls and I checked out recently from the library and this was one of the lines,
Baby's in the kitchen with the pots and pans.
Baby Sister thought it was a pretty great spot to sit and spent quite a bit of time there.

Here is the Girl hanging out in a drawer next to the stove. She never discovered the drawer under the stove, at least not for sitting. Instead she would always empty out this drawer. In this picture, the Girl is 14 months, two months younger than what Baby Sister is now. I love how Baby Sister's discovery paralleled the Girl's at right around the same age. And we still have the exact same pot and it just happened to be on

the stovetop in both pictures. Despite my past tendencies of staging pictures, this was purely coincidental.
No comments:
Post a Comment